Surrounding of Lomná
- SKI resort Armada – 150 meters from pension
- great starting point for those who like hiking, cycling, skiing and cross-country skiing
- in close neighborhood, you can visit private bull farms, goat farms, farms with Canadian pigs or small horse farms
– center of town, near museum (July)
Coachman competitions have a great history in our republic. However, it has not been so typical for our region so there was an idea to introduce this sport also here.
FESTIVAL NA POMEZÍ - areal Matice Slezská (July), folklore festival
- Jablunkov – Town forest (August) – Folklore festival Gorolski Swieto is well known not only in Jablunkov, but also far away from this region. Except of the Czech Republic, it is famous also in Poland, Slovakia and in many other European countries, mainly for its specific atmosphere and program.
SILESIAN DAYS - Dolní Lomná – areal Matice Slezská (September) – Internation folklore festival in Národopisný Areal. You can see there troupes from Bohemia, Moravia and Silesia; listen to cimbalom music or visit market of craft works, where you can see examples of traditional crafts.
LOMŇANSKÝ JARMARK (traditional market)
- Dolní Lomná (October) – center of town, near museum – Traditional autumn market in Lomná, where you can see examples of crafts, competition of domestic animals and many other interesting things.
OLD-GROWTH FOREST MIONŠÍ
- one of the most famous protected areas in Beskids and one of the biggest old-growth forests in the Czech Republic.
SKI RESORT SEVERKA
about 4 km from pension – Ski resort offers four ski tows and ski slopes of total length 2 km.
SKI RESORT PŘELAČ
– Horní Lomná – about 8 km from pension – This ski resort is situated on north-east hillside, 700-850 meters above sea level. Ski slopes are 670 up to 800 meters long. Resort is equipped with three ski tows (type Tetrapoma) of lengths 670 and 400 meters and with a ski tow for children and beginners of length 150 m.
SKI RESORT MOSTY
– Mosty u Jablunkova – about 9 km from pension
- bobsleigh track, ropes center, children ropes center, bungee trampolines, children trampolines, children amusement park, slide-on-rope Gorolszus
- three ski slopes of total length 2 100 m, artificial snowmaking, lighting of ski slopes, ski school, cross-country skiing slopes of total length 44 km.
OBSERVATION TOWER TETŘEV
- (944 meters above sea level) – This observation tower is located in tourist region near former hotel Tetřev and near renovated hotel Kamenná chata, on hiking trail to Velký Polom. The tower was built in 1924 and has been renovated in 2011.